Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Open Letter To MTV

Dear MTV,

Sometimes, late at night, I watch reruns of “America’s Best Dance Crew” because I enjoy the show but don’t usually catch it’s first run. Because the episode is new to me, I don’t know who won or is going on to the next round. Therefore, can you please stop showing commercials right before the judges announce their final decision that ruin it and say who the final chosen group was? It’s kind of a dick move. Thank you.


Sincerely,
Shannon

P.S. I really appreciate that you've (sort of) changed your logo to acknowledge that you, in fact, are not Music Television anymore. I can't actually remember the last time I watched music videos on MTV before 2 am (the same goes for VH1 but you own them so I blame you for that - but at least they have awesome documentaries).

No comments: